Thank you for your interest in dental prevention technology. You have come to the right place.
With new Cone Beam 3-D technology we can see much more about your dental health than ever. Traditional x-rays show just two dimensions. We look at your health in all three dimensions for more effective treatment. After all, that’s what you come to us for. We have provided some of the key features & benefits of 3-D technology for you to consider:
How does the scan help me with my diagnosis?
- Visualize internal anatomy that cannot be diagnosed externally
- Plan treatment and surgery
- Prepare necessary aids
- Assess risk
- Analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, previous implants, the sinus and nose
What can a Cone Beam scan see specifically:
- Oral surgery
- Implant planning (learn more about implants)
- Orthodontic planning & implant anchorage
- Cephalometric analysis
- TMJ analysis
- Airway study (sleep apnea)
- Jaw tumors
- Impacted teeth
- Periodontal diseases
- Endodontic anomalies
We sincerely hope that this information helps you in your decision making process. Contact our office today to get more information. CLICK HERE to book your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you.
The above content is provided by Legwork Dental Marketing.